Love is the adventure... but a good story helps.
Carrie Thorne enjoys sunsets, long walks on the beach... oh wait, not that sort of about ;). Seriously, Carrie is incredibly normal. She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her amazing kids, goofy dogs, and her own happily ever after romance novel hero (aka her husband). She loves spending time with her family and exploring the outdoors.
Your Carrie Thorne Guarantee.
- Romance. Duh.
- Enjoyable, relatable, strong characters.
- Steamy, but readable in public. Probably. I wouldn't recommend reading them to your kids though.
- Standalones, whether part of an addicting series or an actual standalone.
- Carrie believes that love and happily ever afters are for everyone.
- There are only so many tropes out there, but Carrie manages to find a fresh spin.
- Carrie had a lot of fun writing it, and hopes you'll have a lot of fun reading it.
- Happily. Ever. After.
Plucky badass heroes. Bad guys that aren't so bad, good guys that aren't so good. Demon hunters, werewolves, vampires, special forces guy. And characters that resonate, quirky and brainy and real.