Carrie Thorne enjoys sunsets, long walks on the beach... oh wait, not that sort of about ;). Seriously, Carrie is incredibly normal. She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her amazing kids, goofy dogs, and her own happily ever after romance novel hero (aka her husband). She loves spending time with her family and exploring the outdoors.
Your Carrie Thorne Guarantee.
- Romance. Duh.
- Enjoyable, relatable, strong characters.
- Steamy, but readable in public. Probably. I wouldn't recommend reading them to your kids though.
- Standalones, whether part of an addicting series or an actual standalone.
- Carrie believes that love and happily ever afters are for everyone.
- There are only so many tropes out there, but Carrie manages to find a fresh spin.
- Carrie had a lot of fun writing it, and hopes you'll have a lot of fun reading it.
- Happily Ever After.
If you've enjoyed spending time in the quaint town of Seaview, Maine, stay tuned for the latest in the series. Hiding Away will be out November 1, 2020.
Available for your reading pleasure... All the Days After. 1st in the new Foothills Series, set in the Cascade foothills outside of Seattle, a contemporary romance series. Zane & Freya's story will be out March 2021... available for preorder now.
Available now! Six, a new demon hunter series. Six doesn't stray too far into the paranormal, but who can resist sexy vampires and badass but loveable demon hunters??? Next up, irresistible werewolves...
You're probably thinking, I thought Carrie wrote contemporary suspense or general contemporary. Well, yeah, but... there are SO MANY fun subgenres to explore! Seriously, worth trying. Think Nora Roberts Circle Trilogy... but more Carrie.